<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 17, 2006

Code Name: Porridge

OK I have -just figured out a way to talk about work without giving away any secrets! Code words!

Apparently the original stealth fighter program name "Have Blue" was chosen because it was a complete non-sequiter(SP?)

I have been working on a project for the past year or so and I am almost ready to put it to rest. But now I can talk about some new projects I'm working on, but of course I will have to come up with names for all of them.

Already you can guess what domaine I work in so I guess I can mention what category each thing is in. And the categories are...

<ol>
<li>UAV </li>
<li>Robots </li>
<li>spacecraft</li>
<li>autonomous systems </li>
<li>embedded electronics & software </li>
</ol>

Hopefully I will be working on uAV things a bit more now, but that more or less includes all the other categories

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?