<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

My first PDA blog.

Only a few more days (ok a week) until tamarih returns and I am getting excited! Of course, I would love to share with the world my love for my wife and expound on how lucky I am, but there is more to my life than tearfull separation.

I have my work, my toys and my current brain thrill, Chinese.

So, as a quick experiment with this PDA blog app,I will write something trivial in chinese and upload it to my blog.

???Tamsyn Farr??????

???????

???

Comments:
Hehehe. Dudeman, how is my name surrounded by question marks "something trivial in Chinese"? Awesome. This has been my favourite procrastinatory megalomanaical google binge EVAR.

Now: update this blog.

Hugs,
Tam
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?